Legends of the Nentir Vale
Advandra's Bold Luck
Avandra has rewarded your bold action with a portion of bold daring.
You have 3 luck points. Whenver you make an attack roll, an ability check, or a saving throw, you can spend one luck point to roll an additional d20. You can choose to spend one of your luck points after you roll the die, but before the outcome is determined. You choose which of the d20s is used for the attack roll, ability check, or saving throw.
You can also spend one luck point when an attack roll is made against you. Roll a d20, and then choose whether the attack uses the attacker's roll of yours.
You regain one expended luck point each time you finish a short rest. When you finish a long rest, you regain all of your luck points.
Granted to Jaquez Flore
Heart of Dragonfire
Within you burns the might and fire of your draconic ancestors. Spells you cast ignore fire resistance. When you roll damage for a fire spell, When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for a fire spell, you can reroll the dice and must use the new roll, even if the new roll is a 1 or a 2.
In addition, you can use your Charisma, instead of your Constitution, for determining the saving throw DC of your breath weapon. You can also treat your breath weapon as a spell for the purposes of class features and feats.
Granted to Kroviken
Luckbringer of Avandra
You are one of the chosen luckbringers of Avandra, a favored follower who can bestow boons upon others. You learn the guidance and resistance cantrips. The casting time of these cantrips is changed from 1 action to 1 bonus action and the range is changed from touch to 60 feet.
Granted to Ava
You have delved deeply into the vaults of knowledge and Ioun has rewarded you with a deep revelation into the inner workings of magic. You learn 3 cantrips of your choice from any class. The chosen cantrips count as cleric cantrips for you but don’t count against the number of cleric cantrips you know.
In addition, your study into the nature of magic has granted you additional domain spells. Each time you gain new domain spells, you learn one additional spell of your choice from any class. The spell must be of the same level as the new domain spells you just gained. The chosen spell counts as a cleric spell for you and is considered a domain spell.
Granted to Isrec
Accustomed to rough-and-tumble fighting using whatever weapons happen to be at hand, you gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Strength or Constitution score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You are proficient with improvised weapons.
- Your unarmed strike uses a d4 for damage.
- You can draw or stow weapons three times in a round before you need to use your action.
Granted to Dolan
Pelor has granted you the power to heal grievous wounds with a simple touch. As long as you have a holy symbol, you gain the following benefits.
- You can use a bonus action to stabilize a dying creature. If you do so, that creature also regains 1 hit point.
- As a bonus action, you can touch a creature and restore 1d6 + 4 hit points to it, plus additional hit points equal to your paladin level. The creature can't regain hit points from this boon again until it finishes a short or long rest.
Granted to Miramir
White Lotus Tactics
You have learned the secret techniques of the White Lotus Academy. You can manipulate your spells in the following manner.
- When you cast a spell that requires you to make an attack roll, the spell's range is doubled.
- Your ranged spell attacks ignore half cover and three-quarters cover.
- If you target a creature with a ranged spell attack, you can add your Intelligence modifier to the damage roll if one of your allies is within 5 feet of it, the ally isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.
Granted to Znergy
You have eaten of the heart of a dragon. You gain fire resistance and proficiency in a third saving throw of your choice. In addition, when you roll a Hit Die to regain hit points, the minimum number of hit points you regain from the roll equals twice your Constitution modifier (min 2).